Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Growing Like a Weed





It almost seems a bit scary how fast Paxton is growing! I swear that I can literally see it happening by the hour! He is starting to unfold and I am getting tiny little glimpses of his cute little personality. People always get a surprised look on their face when I tell them he is 1 month old. Starting out at ten pounds did give him a bit of a jump start in the chunk department! I just love it!

I am also pleased everyday by how incredibly sweet Lyric is with Paxton. She just loves to help in any way she can. She'll wipe his face off when he spits up, she'll help hold his bottle, and she'll try to console him when he is upset. She loves just laying next to him and talking to him.

3 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Paxton is so cute!! I think Lyric and Paxton really look like brother and sister. They are just beautiful and I can definitely see the resemblance!!

Jamie and Family said...

every time I see him he is noticeably bigger and sooo cute!

jme

Anonymous said...

THESE pictures are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute, he is the only reason why i am coming home to visit, haha, i cant wait to see how big he has grown in three weeks, hhaaha