Thursday, August 2, 2007

Four Weeks Old!



Paxton is four weeks old today. It has actually gone by really fast. I am already able to look at those first few weeks and feel grateful that they are over. Not that everything is smooth sailing now or anything! I feel like I have been put into a whole new category as a mom with two kids.


Jamie took these pictures tonight with my camera at my mom's house. Saying that Peyton is obsessed with Paxton would be an understatement. She can hardly contain herself whenever she sees him! It is the cutest thing in the world. It is almost as though you can tell that they saw each other not too long ago!

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

I LOVE these pics :-)

jme

Katie said...

I love how Peyton is holding Paxton! That is so sweet. It is so nice having cousins so close in age.