
Once again, my scanner is still not working, so this is not that old of a picture, just one I had on my computer. This is one of my favorite pictures of Lyric. She is nine months old. She was, and still is, such a happy baby. Around eight to nine months has been one of my favorite ages with Lyric so far. She seemed fairly easy, couldn't crawl or walk, just content sitting and playing. We'll see if I feel the same when Paxton gets there!
5 comments:
Lyric is such a cutie. I love these flashback friday posts - it's fun to see pics fromt he past. I can't wait to see more posts especially some older ones once your scanner is up.
I had to laugh as i was reading your bag lady post. It's funny because Lauren does it too. She wakes up, puts some kind of heels on, grabs a purse and her stroller and comes out to say hi mommie i want my milk please!!!
I can tell this pic is around Pey's age, there is a similar look. Cute!
Cooper walked at 9 months! You were lucky to have her be immobile.
I hope Paxton gives you that magic window before they are mobile, yet sitting up. I was really looking forward to that stage with Luke, but it came and went within about a week. Still such a fun age with how much they are learning and starting to interact with the family. I think i love that the most.
I love that smile!!! What a happy baby!
Post a Comment