Friday, August 17, 2007

Flashback Friday


So, this picture is from October 2002. I had just moved to Utah to live with Jamie and Tucker and help watch Jordyn while Jamie worked from home. That literally seems like a lifetime ago! I guess in a sense it was! No spouse, no kids, no worries! J/K :)

4 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

Remember it clearly....strange what a few years can do and bring, huh?

Carlotta said...

i am embarrassed by that picture!!! Wow , a lot has happened!

Tara said...

That does seem like a long time ago. I almost feel like you went from bein a little girl at girls camp with Mica and I, to being the beautiful mom I know you to be now. What happened in-between? Jordyn looks precious! Cute little butter-ball!

Eliza2006 said...

Strange, but I remeber that picture clearly too. Wasn't that one of your LDS singles pics?

Tiffany