.jpg)

Today Lyric started dance class back up. She finished the summer class a few weeks ago. This year she is in the the 3-4 year old Tap/Ballet. She was SO excited this morning when I told her that she had dance class today.
It is amazing to see the progress she has made in the past year. When she first started, I didn't know if I was going to be able to stick with it! She was just entering a whole new phase that didn't mesh well with having to listen to a teacher and be humane to other kids! She now just watches the teacher with such intensity and copies every detail. I love watching her enjoy something so much!

.jpg)
When I got out of the shower today, this is what I saw. Lyric was "sharing" multiple items from her stroller with Paxton! It was so cute. She just loves her baby brother to pieces!
2 comments:
that is too funny that Lyric is "sharing" with Paxton. Very cute. I love those moments.
What a cute leotard. I am sure she will make a wonderful dancer.
Post a Comment