
Today Lyric started her summer dance class. She is doing the toddler tap/ballet class again. I thought it would be fun for her to have a little something to keep her entertained over the summer until dance starts again in the fall. Her teacher is one that both of Jamie's girls have had. She is so dedicated to the kids and does such a fabulous job. Lyric was absolutely thrilled when I told her she had dance today! I had to explain that it was a new teacher with a new class and that they weren't going to be practicing the "Doggie in the Window" dance from her last class! She was a little confused, but jumped right in when we got there. There are about ten little girls in her class. I love watching how intensely she watches the teacher to make sure she is doing it just right!
This picture is of Lyric wearing what she calls her "Belle" outfit. As you can obviously tell, it is not Belle, but she likes to think so! Lately at Jamie's she'll put it on and say she is Belle. I would never want to burst her bubble and tell her it was a $2 Halloween 50's Girl costume! She was so thrilled the other day when she discovered we had one here too!
1 comment:
I had fun catching up on your updates today!! I'm assuming you are about down to the final count by now, so I wanted to wish you HUGE LUCK on your upcoming delivery and please post some pictures of the cute babe when he gets here! Sooo excited for you! I'm sure you are pretty thrilled yourself!
Post a Comment