Thursday, June 21, 2007

More Details, PLEASE!


Today I had an appointment. It was one of those that left me with the feeling, "Why did I even bother wasting my gas to come here?" I was expecting a little more to my appointment then to see how far the scale had gone up in the past two weeks! I am holding my head up though, because next Thursday my doctor said we would schedule the induction!

Here is a picture of me from today, I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow. I spared you all the horror of seeing my bare belly! Mike keeps telling me- You are huge! Trust me, walking around Target tonight almost felt impossible. If I wouldn't have been so embarassed I probably would have asked for one of their electric carts!

3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

What Mike means is "You are huge honey, in the most beautiful you-are-carrying-my child way" I'm sure of it! Honestly, you look great, regardless of how huge you feel!

Jme

Daytrippingmom Media said...

You look good!! Wow only one more week to go!!

Anonymous said...

DANG GIRL how ya fit all of that in them jeans them jeans, hahahaha LOL :)