A few nights ago I found these web coupons from Target. I am always one for a good bargain. Now Luvs are not my top favorite diaper, but I could not pass this up. Between the buy one get one free and the $3 off, I got 148 diapers for $6.99. That is .04 cents per diaper! Even Costco packs come to about .21 cents per diaper. I bought a couple of packs for Paxton. Here are the links if anyone is interested. Stock up! They do expire fairly soon.
http://afullcup.com/upload/cmps_index.php?page=coupon_generator
Just scroll down and you will see the two individual Luvs coupons!
3 comments:
Awesome coupon and link- I'm running out this afternoon to use the buy one get one coupon- I agree with you about not loving Luvs but for that price they might become my favorite. Thanks Lindy!!
I used luvs at first because they can go through like 10 diapers a day as newborns, so with that bargin, I hope you bought a ton of size 1s! :) Thanks for sharing the info! You look fantastic by the way, it is amazing that our bodies can contain a separate life that grows so much. It's almost over, I'm so excited for you!
That is the best deal ever. Make sure you post all your good deals for me!
Tiffany
Post a Comment