Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary Part 2




Well, I tried to add to my last post, but somehow it just didn't work! Anyway, so Mike ended up coming home early from work today with Ryan. He told me to get ready so that we could go to dinner while Ryan watched Lyric for us. While I was getting ready he was in the office getting my present ready. I was pleasantly surprised by everything because I kind of thought that he had forgotten! Before we left he brought me into the office and showed me my present. He got me a digital photo frame! I was really excited because it is one of those things that I would never buy for myself, but I was glad he got it for me. He is by far the best present buyer I know. He always comes up with creative gifts that I end up loving.

We ended up eating at Olive Garden and then walked around the mall as long as my feet would allow! On our way home we got a healthy shake from Baskin Robins. For some odd reason I chose a chocolate chip cookie dough shake, disappointing :( I was so grateful that Mike planned a nice little evening for us to celebrate our anniversary!

On a side note, last week I got a pair of sunglasses. Lyric has been so obsessed everytime I put them on. So, tonight at Old Navy, I found these for $3! She was so excited to have her own pair!

4 comments:

Carlotta said...

I was thinking about it this morning when I saw the date. That's crazy to think that you guys were ever not together. Lyric is too much! LOL she is quite the ham. =)

Jamie and Family said...

i'm glad mike didn't let u be a pregant party pooper!! fun night!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

She is soo cute... Okay i feel like a dork i keep checking to see a baby update because I thought you said that your induction was this Thu- but then i reread it and it said that you were scheduling it today... haha.. okay so forget about a baby and anniversary in the same week. Well maybe not- the week's not over yet.

Chris Grover said...

Happy Anniversary!! Crazy how time flies by, huh? I remember being at your reception and it seems like not that long ago! Looks like you guys had a nice evening together!