Thursday, June 28, 2007
Hip Hip, Hooray!
This morning I had another doctor's appointment. My mom and Lyric accompanied me. I normally have no wait at all and today the whole thing lasted 1 1/2 hours! But, it was worth every minute of that wait because the induction was scheduled! One week from today, July 5, Paxton will be here! It is a bit of a surreal feeling. I have all of these weird emotions running through my head. In one week I will have two children, I will no longer be pregnant, I will no longer pee at least one time every hour, I will know what this child inside of me finally looks like, I will have an empty belly and no longer feel those movements that have just become a part of my life! I am so thrilled, but it is such a weird feeling to know that all of the anticipation and waiting will be ending! Now I only pray for a smooth labor and delivery. The doctor is guesstimating 9ish pounds, but we shall see! Maybe he'll only be like six! Thursday will be the answer day to all of my questions!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
EXCITING!! I can only imagine the range of emotions you are experiencing! Can't wait to see the little guy!
I am so jealous! It is so nice to get your body back- I am guessing you have an 11 pounder!
I can't wait!
Tiffany
Post a Comment