

.jpg)
Today Mike and I celebrate our four year wedding anniversary! I do have to admit that it slipped my mind for a tiny bit this morning :( I think my mind is overly consumed with pregnancy! Four years is not terribly long, but it is amazing to look back and see what has been accomplished in those four years- jobs, moves, college graduation, 1 and 9/10 children, and just how much better we know and understand each other! Here are some random pictures I found of us. The top one is our very first picture together that Jamie took of us from New Year's Eve 2002.
2 comments:
four years! that's definitely not newlywed status anymore!!! happy anniversary!! loved the pics!
Happy Anniversary!! How exciting to be celebrating an anniversary and also a new baby all in one week. You are such cute couple. I loved your pics too!!
Post a Comment