
As you can tell by my ticker, I am due next month with our second. I like to think that I'll be induced a week early, therefore when I see that ticker I like to take a week off of it! At 36 1/2 weeks he was measuring 7lb 13oz. We shall see if he will break the weight record for the grandchildren. Here is a recent ultrasound of his cute little face!
3 comments:
watch them be off and he'll be the SMALLEST grandchild! ha ha, j/k I don't think that's possible with how uncomfortable he's making you!
Your looking good woman! Jamie is great at helping with blogs isn't she? I am loving mine! I'm adding you to my list, I'm looking forward to seeing pics of this little guy soon! Good luck!
I'm so excited for you guys!! I was so excited when i found your pages... Yipee I will have to figure out again how to add your blog to our links!! Cool we can see updates when the little one comes !!
Post a Comment