Today, I made myself get pictures taken of my belly. It always sounds inconvenient and annoying, but I know I'll regret it if I don't do it! This week I'll hit 34 weeks. In my mind I have it set that I'll be induced at 39 weeks, so I'm telling myself that I have just about five weeks left.
In the scheme of life, five weeks is nothing, but in pregnancy life, that can feel like eternity. I keep saying that I feel ready to not be pregnant, but I don't quite feel ready for the baby. Since I can't have both, I just need to endure and get ready for this next phase of life!
I think my family deserves an award for putting up with my emotional, illogical, grumpiness that they've been putting up with. I try so hard, but my emotions seem to win the battle :) I've never experienced what enduring something meant quite like I have these last months. In my heart I feel grateful to be able to experience pregnancy, but that doesn't make it feel any easier.
I often find myself apologizing to Mike because I don't have a lot of positive things to say. I know this is temporary and I know in the long, long run, I will have nothing but fond memories of being pregnant :)
1 comment:
you are so cute pregnant, despite how you may be feeling and you are such a good mommy! hang in there...life is gonna change real soon!!
Post a Comment