Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sneaky Skates




Lyric got a pair of skates for her birthday, and Paxton has insisted that they are his! He walks around saying, "my skates," knowing that it'll get the reaction he's looking for out of his sister. It works like a charm every time :) She is very nice and often obliges when he asks to wear them.

I've also had it weighing heavily on my mind to have him potty trained by the time the baby gets here. He understands the concept, it's just that he actually finds pleasure peeing in spots he's not supposed to. The walls, shoes, the carpet, and most recently called me into their room to show me he had peed in Lyric's empty toy box. I need to push through and just get it done. He loves wearing underwear, and I have to say I think his little butt looks so cute in them!

No comments: