Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fro Man

Last Sunday we were all hanging out at Jamie's. We were attempting to play some Rock Band, which didn't happen cause the XBOX ended up crashing. I wanted to show everyone what kind of a fro Paxton could sport, so I grabbed a brush and started combing his hair out. Can you believe how big it can get! I was laughing so hard. Mike thought I was being mean by having Paxton be the joke, but I got a good kick out of it. His hair absolutely amazes me. It literally gets curlier as it gets longer. When I wash his hair, it easily reaches a few inches past his shoulders. I won't cut it until I absolutely have to!









Here is a "normal" shot of his hair, taken by Jamie's friend, Tiffany, while she was here.


1 comment:

Lissa said...

Lindy...he is seriously so dang cute..fro and all!