Saturday, June 27, 2009

2190 days and counting.......

Today Mike and I celebrate our sixth wedding anniversary. We spent a romantic day out and about with our little family in the lovely 108 degree heat. Mike is taking next week off of work, so that is when we will actually celebrate it. Two kids in six years, that means I have another six years to work on the next two, hahahaha. I'll take the next six years and enjoy my two :)

I really love looking back and seeing the growth we have made in our marriage. Our foundation is stronger, and our relationship is better. Marriage takes work, and lots of it. It feels good when you can see progress being made. I love the person Mike is. His motivation and determination pours over into every aspect of his life. Here's to another year!

1 comment:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Congratulations and Happy Belated anniversary!!