













I officially have a one year old in my house! Tonight we had a fun little party for him. I have to give a big thanks to my mom for the decorations and to Jamie for the cake! Those were key parts to the party!
Paxton is getting over not feeling too well from teething, so he was a little somber. I think he was also a little overwhelmed by his female cousins and sister! The five of them can add just a small amount of noise to the home. It was so much fun though. We were even lucky enough to have Alyson with us. She is visiting and we are excited to see her!
It was too funny watching him with the cake. He started out slow, and then malled it! His cousins and sister waited patiently so they could finally have some cake too! I had to give him a quick sink bath before he opened presents.
1 comment:
He is absolutely adorable. Happy Belated Birthday Paxton. He is just too cute for words!!
Post a Comment