Grandma floated around with Lyric and Paxton in this fun little raft
Trying to do a trick off of the diving board!
Mike's enormous cannon balls!
He loves the goggles
Grandma and LyLy
Sparkler Queen
Doesn't he look enthusiastic. He can be so chill that it is hard to tell what he is feeling!
My mom got us these cute matching shirts!Every year, we celebrate the 4th of July at my parents. We swim, bbq, and do fireworks. Tonight was no exception! I think the food is my favorite part :) My dad put tri tip and chicken legs on the rotisserie, talk about yum! My mom bought a smorgasbord of finger foods, and we all ate and ate and ate!
Lyric would say that the swimming was her favorite part. That girl has actually turned into a fish! If three weeks ago, you would have told me that she would be at the point she is now, I would have laughed in your face! Tonight she was getting a kick of jumping off the diving board and trying to imitate Mike and Tucker. Mike so kindly tipped me over as I was floating on a raft. Not such a good idea on his part!
I was curious to see how Paxton would react to the fireworks, since this was his first 4th. Last year at this time, I was packing my bag and getting ready to head to the hospital to have him the next day, crazy! Anyways, he didn't flinch. He was fascinated by the colors and sounds they made. Lyric liked them too. She really liked the sparklers and the popper things you throw on the ground. Grandma lit sparkler after sparkler until the boxes were empty! As soon as she was out of those, she started loosing interest! Thanks to mom and dad for treating us to such a fun evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment