Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Success!



Yesterday, Jamie and I ventured out with our five kids to do post-Easter pictures at Kiddie Kandids. We weren't 100% gung-ho about it, but, then again, I don't think you ever are about getting pictures done! All of the wonderments and what ifs about all of the children run through your mind! We knew, or at least really hoped, that it would be worth it in the end!

Their outfits were so cute that my mom picked out, we knew we wanted their pictures done in them. My mom does such an amazing job finding the perfect coordinating outfits for the grand kids. I always get so excited to see what theme she will have at each holiday!

The picture taking went surprisingly well. It went really quick, and then only having to wait ten minutes for the pictures was even better! Afterwards, we ventured to Target with them. We wanted to hit the after Easter sales. That was WAY more intense then getting pictures done! It reminded us why we typically do this when the dads are home and able to stay with the kids! We did manage to find lots of fun stuff!

2 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

I'm so glad you scanned it in! I have no idea when I'll get to that. Thanks!

Glad we went!!!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Great pictures!! The outfits and of course the kids are adorable!!!