
Friday, Jamie gave me my early birthday present. She had Lyric and Paxton ALL day while Mike and I spent the day together. There are very few people that I would leave them with that long, but I feel lucky when I get the chance to do this! They had fun with cousins and grandma even stopped by for a visit! What can be a better feeling then knowing they are with so many people that love them! We went to lunch at Famous Dave's and then went to quite a few stores. I love being able to run in and out of a million different stores without having to load and unload kids! I love to shop, but quickly learned that my stamina is not what it used to be! I was so incredibly tired by the end! Mike and I used to do this every Saturday when we were first married. We then came home and were able to watch a movie before Lyric and Paxton came back. Of course I missed them, but it is scary how easy my mind was able to bounce back to it being the pre-kid days! Thanks for the day off!
No comments:
Post a Comment