Monday, January 27, 2014

Blech

The other day at Costco, I bought some tilapia. I had found a recipe online that literally had been well reviewed over 6,000 times. I figured this would be the recipe that would make me love fish. Mayo, fresh lemon, grated parm cheese, bread crumbs, and different seasoned. Broiled for a few minutes on each side. Easy enough. Well, I think I'm destined to not like fish. It wasn't gross, per se, I just didn't care for it. There wasn't a seton fish flavor either. I think it's mostly a texture thing.
Of course Kylee didn't touch it, Lyric didn't love it and neither did Paxton. At least there's leftovers for Mike! I also made homemade rice pilaf and the dumb rice didn't cool all the way. Good reason to never put a lot of effort in to dinner! At least the broccoli was well liked...

1 comment:

Carlzbad said...

Yummy!!! I would have willingly at all of it for you. :-) Delicious