Friday, October 29, 2010

Blessing Day

September 26:

 

Kylee was able to get blessed in the same dress that Lyric wore. They were both three months when they were blessed, so it worked out perfectly. Mike did a great job, but had to stop it a little sooner than he wanted to, because she started crying. She was trying to sit up and do crunches the entire time, the girl doesn’t like to be flat on her back!

P1030467

   P1030465       P1030472   P1030475 P1030476     P1030481  P1030483     P1030488   

P1030490P1030508

    P1030498       P1030506      P1030512  P1030514    P1030518

2 comments:

MeQueen5 said...

Did Jamie really put her on the wet grass when I left? She knows I would have been to over protective if I was there to watch it. I love all the pics. Cousins are so cute together.

Bubbly Faces said...

Way to go Super Blog Momma!! That was a major power blog. Cute pix, your family is adorable!