Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kim's Shower

May 1, 2010
Kim is a friend that I've known since sixth grade when we lived in Corcoran. Her family joined the church and we became good friends right away. After our freshman year of high school, my family moved, and we lost contact. Last June, through good ol' Facebook, she found me! We reconnected and gotten together for play dates with our kids. Our oldest our seven months apart, and the next two are 3 months apart. Now, we are both pregnant together. Funny enough, it wasn't really planned that way, but we are exactly three weeks apart. She's having her third boy. We've enjoyed experiencing the pains of pregnancy together :)
She had a fun little shower that I was able to go to. We took this picture together, which I think is the only one we have together. She didn't believe me when I told her how big I got when I was pregnant, I've been able to prove myself right to her!

No comments: