
Paxton is now 27 months. He's never been into tv. From a very young age, Lyric loved Baby Einstein. I enjoyed this because I always knew it could buy me a little time.
So, I was surprised when something finally caught his interest.....Caillou. He has them all memorized and even does the funny laugh at the end of the intro song. He wakes up asking for it. He likes watching it right before bed, and any other time he can! We only have 12 DVR'd, so his options are limited ;) It's also on every morning. Lyric is such a nice sister and will often give into his impulsive, obsessive requests for it.
Mike thinks it's one of the weirdest shows around, but for some reason it doesn't seem to bug me much. Granted, his voice is a little annoying! And why is he bald? Anyways, I'm glad he's finally got something that will keep him quiet so I can take a shower knowing he's not using a screwdriver on the walls!
2 comments:
Eliza loved that one too...I, however, was really bugged by Caillou's voice for a while. Now, I just feel kind of nostalgic about it.
That Paxton, how cute is he? We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment