Thursday, May 28, 2009

Disneyland
















































On Monday, my best friend, Tiffani, called and asked how spontaneous I was feeling. She invited us to drive down and go to Disneyland and California Adventure with them the next day. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to see her, since she was going to be so close, so I loaded everything up and headed out at 6:30 the next morning!
After a seamless 3 hour drive, we were there! It was such a fun day. The weather was so perfect. We were able to hit both parks. The kids had a blast as well. Our two oldest are 9 months apart, and our two youngest are 5 1/2 months apart.
We stayed the night at a hotel and then went to Knott's Berry Farm the next morning for a yummy breakfast. We said our goodbyes and headed home! It was a short trip, but well worth it!

1 comment:

Jamie and Family said...

Very cute pictures of all of you!