
I have to constantly remind myself that I have an 18 month old little boy in my house, and not an immobile newborn! Today, Lyric, Peyton, and Paxton were dancing in the kitchen to the beloved High School Musical soundtrack. I was in the living room, and he came walking out with some scissors. I took them from him and them put him in the high chair to eat. I noticed he had cut a hole in his shirt! This was his first time wearing this shirt I just bought him! I guess I have to look on the bright side, at least he didn't cut himself!
I just have to keep my eyes on him for the next few years. And if the stories Mike tells me about himself as a little boy are true for Paxton, I feel scared!
1 comment:
That's too funny. There is only more to come he he.. I've learned to look on the bright side too and think oh well at least he didn't hurt himself and hey that looks like he cut a perfectly proportioned hole! lol!!!
Post a Comment