Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Destructoid

Looks are deceiving!

This little guy has turned into a tornado! His favorite thing to do is to see how far he can make anything fly. As soon as he's done eating, the rest of it goes flying across the kitchen. I guess it makes me keep on top of my sweeping! Last night he was playing with my dad. He found some small, plastic hard balls and made it his goal to chuck them at my dad's head! He literally would pick them up and go stand as close to my dad as he could, and them fire them square in his head!
Today I walked into their room and found him doing this:

For the pure pleasure of it he was getting every utensil from their play kitchen, and throwing it all over! Sure makes it fun on days like today where I'm trying to get the house cleaned! He also loves to get his sword that makes noises and swing it as hard and fast as he can in his sister's face! He loves to see if he can get a reaction, and typically he does! I have to get used to a teasing, destructive little guy around my house!

6 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

So....between the lines, I read "he's driving me CRAZY!". Am I right? :-) He really is lucky he is so freaking cute!

Beth said...

I can't believe he is that old. I see him as still a little baby!

britt said...

The fun never stops (just so you know) that sounds like Kaipo, and he is almost 4! Good thing we love our crazy boys so much, or else????

Lissa said...

That makes me feel better knowing that it's not just my son. I am at the point now where I'm scared to go to church with toys for fear they will be nailing people in the head left and right. I guess boys will be boys, eh?

Bubbly Faces said...

I sure love that cute boy!!! I need to squeeze him...

Daytrippingmom Media said...

He sure is cute. Boys are so much fun but so destructive. Mikey loves destroying everything in plain sight. He also loves to throw things- maybe they will have a career in baseball.